Your parents are amazing!! Thanks for finding our blog and leaving a message. Marie, I miss you terribly! It is so fun to see your daily activities. It almost makes me feel like Im there livin it with you. I love blogs for that very reason. Hannah- I know it may be difficult to believe but your mom and I are probably more alike than anyone else I have ever met. The hardest thing ever was when she moved back to Snowflake. No matter how often or not often we talk, she will always be a part of me.
Hope to see you and talk to you soon Love Michelle
2 comments:
When do you start school. Is it Monday? can't wait to read your book j/k
Your parents are amazing!! Thanks for finding our blog and leaving a message. Marie, I miss you terribly! It is so fun to see your daily activities. It almost makes me feel like Im there livin it with you. I love blogs for that very reason.
Hannah- I know it may be difficult to believe but your mom and I are probably more alike than anyone else I have ever met. The hardest thing ever was when she moved back to Snowflake. No matter how often or not often we talk, she will always be a part of me.
Hope to see you and talk to you soon
Love
Michelle
Post a Comment