Monday, August 11, 2008

First Day of School

Marynda's first day of Kindergarten. She sang "If you're happy and you know it" all afternoon.
Timothy does not like pictures - unlike his sisters who love to pose. He loves homework and is glad to be back.
Vashtia is looking forward to 5th grade - she says "Mr. Rencher is very nice"
Hanna is excited to see all the cute boys - she wishes more from Holbrook would move here. Wink wink!!
Carra is a Sophomore - Boy - I am feeling old. She has one of my students as her teacher this year -

3 comments:

Unknown said...

has to be nice to have all the kids in school this year. but where is maries first day of school picture??

Michelle said...

Marie are you teaching this year?
I cannot believe how much your kids have grown. I barely recognize them. A high school student????? Dang! You are gettin old sista.

Anonymous said...

awww! you guys look real cute hanna=D