Monday, November 17, 2008

Leap frog Gone Bad

Today at about 5:10 pm Timothy and Marynda were playing leap frog. All of a sudden we heard a blood curdling scream!
Marynda was on the floor screaming and crying. We asked Timothy what had happened. He said that he jumped over Marynda when she wasn't ready.
She was pushed extremely hard into the tile. Marynda stopped crying at about 5:20 pm
CAN YOU SEE THAT BUMP!

OUCH!!!!!! Well that can not explain the pain, but its the best I can do.
But what can we say accidents happen!

5 comments:

Danneel said...

I am just grateful that nothing was broken! I love you tons - you are such a brave girl!

DeWitts said...

Oh poor little Marynda. I glad everything is okay.

Unknown said...

YIKES poor marynda no school pictures coming up right??!

Michelle said...

Criminey! That looks really painful. Sounds like your house likes to rough around as much as ours does. Hope Marynda is feeling better!

Parrothead said...

OWWWWW!!!!
Now that is a goose egg!!! Holy cow!!! Poor thing, I can see she has been crying. Sweetheart, always remember when playing leapfrog... frogs do not have foreheads!