Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad and Granny


Yesterday was my dad's birthday so I will start with him.


Dad,
Dad I love you so much! You are one of the nicest and funniest people I have ever known! You can always make me happy whenever I am sad. Now that you are older you are very wise on most things!
Happy birthday you 49 year old dad!Thank you for always being there for me!
I LOVE YOU!!!
Love Hanna


Today the 3rd is Granny Caldwell's Birthday


Granny,

You are amazing!! I love it when we go to your house and it smells like homemade bread! You always have a smile on your face no matter what! You are the best granny on my dad's side! Thanks for always being there for me and my family.
I LOVE YOU!!!
And i couln't find a normal picture of you! thats how funny you are!!
Love Hanna

1 comment:

DeWitts said...

Sounds like a week of parties! How fun! Happy birthday to your dad and grandma!

I love your christmas look on your blog.