Young Women's in excellence is tonight Carra and I have our projects done.
Carra made a jean quilt, it is so warm. She made the quilt at granny Caldwell's house. It took her a couple days to finish the quilt. We love it!
For me I didn't know what to do. I made egg rolls for our dinner with the leaders. But that didn't seem like a good enough project. As I was talking with my dad he said that I should to Blogging as my project. Then I made my decision I will do a half and half thing. So I'm giving out my grandma Carragher's egg roll recipe and I will talk about blogging!
When we get pictures I will post them.
Here is the egg roll recipe
Egg rolls
2 Cups meat cooked ½ Head cooked cabbage
4 Stalks celery 2-3 Heaping TBS. Onion
1 Can(16oz) Chinese Vegetables 4 TBS. Onion
½ tsp. Ginger ½ tsp. Garlic powder
Egg roll Wrappers
Chop meat and vegetables. Combine ingredients and roll in wrappers. Deal wrappers by moistening edges with water . Fry in oil or shortening. Other vegetables can be used: canned or fresh bean sprouts, spinach, etc.
Meat: chicken, Turkey roast beef, or pork.
Amounts to be changed to taste. These can be frozen and cooked later. For Desert polled pie filling can be used instead of meat and veggies.
recipe by Sandra Jo Carragher
Love Hanna
3 comments:
These are the best in the world I should know!!! My mom was the best cook ever.
yeah she was
Egg rolls? Hilarious, LOL
Post a Comment