Sunday, January 11, 2009

Jenney Philips

Today Carra and I have had the opportunity to hear Jenny Philips share her testimony and musical talent with the youth of Snowflake and Taylor stakes. The spirt was so strong when she talked about the scriptures and her experiences with her music career. I am greatful for the blessings that Heavenly Father has giving us.




Love Hanna

4 comments:

Danneel said...

Carra - that picture of you looks amazing - your beautiful and Hanna cute as always!

Love ya two!

JENNE said...

Please tell me who Jenny Phillips is? Where can I hear some of her music? I always love hearing new music.

DeWitts said...

I'm glad that the both you went. I heard from gunner that it was good. Hanna i missed you in yw's today. I hope you're feeling better.

Barb said...

Those pictures are treasures! So glad you enjoyed it, my kids thought it was amazing too!