Sunday, January 4, 2009

OH THE WEATHER OUTSIDE IS FRIGHTFUL

Today it snowed. Snow in Arizona is a blessing, even if it's in a place like Snowflake where it snows a lot.



Today it's the kind of day that you grab a cup hot chocolate and stare out the window and pretend you are inside of a snow globe.

I am glad its snowing because the weather person on the news said it going to snow all day. that means snow day tomorrow. I tell you if there is a snow day or late start tomorrow.


Love
Hanna

2 comments:

The Williams said...

Only an Arizona person can say it snows a lot in Snowflake. Unless it snows in November and melts in February or March then a lot has to be an opinion. Your darling.

Unknown said...

Well you forgot to tell us if you had a snow day I heard that it was only a late start. I also have to agree with cathe that it doesn't snow a lot in Snowflake. You should look at my friends Blog LaHaie family. Lots of snow in Upstate New York. But Snow is fun in Arizona where it does melt usually within a couple of days thats my kind of snow except to visit for a day to sled or snowboard or something. Look at Aunt Jennes Blog too