Friday, January 30, 2009

school in black and white

A couple days ago I took my camera to school. I had it on black and white, the pictures are so cool.


My friends and i catch the bus before school, here is our feet.



this is a picture out of my science book.



This is Show Choir. We are pretty crazy sometimes


this is us learning about the Holocaust, my favorite part of the day!


Here is my math book. I think this picture makes math look more interesting than it really is!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That song you should have seen it color is a great song i love it. Those are some pretty cool pictures.

JENNE said...

Hanna, you have some talent girl. Keep up the artistic talents, always better then Math- Yuck.
Love Ya,
Aunt Jenne

PBJ said...

Don't get caught using your camera when you should not. Ok does that sound like a teacher or what. I love the pics.

Parrothead said...

Great pictures!