Sunday, February 8, 2009

I cried

Today in young women's i cried at the lesson. Sister Flake asked my mom to help her in the lesson about, finding your divine potential.
My mom talked about some experinces that have helped her gain a testomony. One of which was about my Grandpa Carragher, when he was diagnosed with his tumor and how fastly he passed away after that, i got choked up after that.
When she talked about my Aunt Danneel and Grandma Carragher i balled. then she said i can't look at Hanna, everyone turned to me and looked.
Mom when you read this i want you to know that that this was the best lesson i have ever had. I'm not just saying that it really was. I am glad that YOU are my mom i love you so much.

I love you

Love hanna

1 comment:

PBJ said...

ok did you want all of us to cry cause it worked. I love your mommy too!!!! Love you all