Carra and I got our hair cut at the cutting edge, Kelsy cut Carra's hair and Lisa cut mine!!!
So what do you think!! Pretty dang sexy huh!! JK but really do you like it, tell me, these pictures are front and back, mine is really short, with a capital S!!
( these aren't the best pictures so please deal with it!! )
LOVE
HANNA CALDWELL
6 comments:
The haircuts are amazing! You both look HOT!!!!!
So dang cute! I can't believe how short yoyr har is Hanna - I love both your's and Carra's!
You both look great!
Great Pics. I love your hair you are growing up way to fast.
Love you
What a couple of hotties! Thanks for the nice comment HannA and I loved your post about your mom. Our prayers are with your family.
Both of you look beautiful! You always have.
Cute!
Post a Comment