Monday, March 23, 2009

To mom


here are some of the things i love about you mom.
i love the way you can make flowers grow tall and beautiful.
i love the way you can always make me smile.
i love the way you can make me feel so important
i love it when you laugh
i love it when you sing
i love it when you are willing to do anything for anyone.
i love the way you stand up for what you believe in.
i love it that you are smart.
i love your testimony
i love how you love all your children the same
i love how you and dad go to the temple every Friday
i love how you are always strong
i love how you are an example
" you are my sunshine my only sunshine you make me happy when sky's are gray, you'll never know dear how much i love you, please don't take my sunshine away"

i love you
mom get well soon
i love you

Hanna

3 comments:

DeWitts said...

Hanna this was so sweet! I love your mom. she's always full of sunshine just like you. She will be in my prays.

Michelle said...

Ive known your mom for 20 years now. She was an amazing woman then but, pretty darn close to perfect now. I am so glad that you recognize the gift you have in her.

Parrothead said...

Everything is going to be fine. I feel good about that! This a a sweet tribute to your mom. I know she loves you too.