Here is Tinker Bell, she looks different, but she has a lot more friends! I kinda feel old and i'm only 13 and 11 months!

Just look at Stawberry short cake! she looks so different!

This is Dora the explorer, she is now a teenager, the website said that she will have a curvy body and long curly hair!

Can you tell me what the world has become!
love hanna
3 comments:
You're so right! When you think Dora needs curves to up an audience, that's DELUDED. I'm so annoyed. HANNA. No h at the end. Just Hanna. I thought something looked wrong as I typed it...
I know, huh? Hahaha. Since when do cartoons grow up??? If that were the case Popeye, Mickey Mouse, and Superman would be dead! Tinkerbell is supposed to be in Neverland where stuff like growing up is not an issue anymore!
Post a Comment