Well we went to the Vally to see the Easter pageant, wow i remain speechless. It is one of the best things to watch i would gladly go over and over, and i really want to be in it.
After the pageant, we went home to my aunt Danneel's house! i really love her. We decided to go shopping for Easter dresses and we ran into Michelle! during the shopping experience we ended up buying my graduation dress!! It is BEAUTEOUS!!! ( my promotion is May 22 or 23 i can't remember)
I have been running around between my dance classes and Annie Rehearsals! i think my head is going to spin off! ( BTW- my performance for dance is the first of may and Annie is the second)
There is so much drama going through the little children's play group thing! but i think i am going to be ok.
My Brownie Social is going to be on the 12 of may. Please come! i am singing fall for you by secondhand serenade!
that is all i can think of! so i love you
Hanna Caldwell
4 comments:
It was too fun to see your family. I wish we lived closer. We are hoping to take a few day trips to Snowflake this summer.
I want to see lots of pictures of Annie and graduation on the blog!!!
I took the twilight test and i am alice and i hope you do a fantastic job on being miss hanigen in your play annie love always olivia
I really love you too! It's always fun when you come to visit! Can't wait for Annie this weekend! I love you miss Hanna gin!
Well I know you love me too!!! Even if you never talk about me in the blog. hahahaha Can not wait till this weekend. Uncle Treb and I are excitted to see you all. Love ya tons!!!!
Post a Comment