Saturday, May 23, 2009

CLASS OF 2013

I just promoted to a freshman yesterday. Here are some pictures from that and i did get my hair cut shorter! I feel old because i am going to high school. isn't that weird. every time that i think of it i just want to scream! YAY I AM A FRESHMAN! thank you for coming and supporting me ( to everyone who came).hope you people like the pictures.


this is me and the navajo county teacher of the year ( my mom)


me walking

me becca jennie ( my friends)
my bestest friend reagan
me by beautiful roses that my beautiful mommy grew

3 comments:

Danneel said...

Sorry I missed it! Fantastic hair, fantastic shoes, fantastic earings, fantastic dress - I love you tons!

Michelle said...

Hanna you look gorgeous ( as usual). Marie... Navajo County teacher of the year... of course! You are an amazing woman and I love you.

PBJ said...

Sorry we missed it. But we were with you all in thoughts. We love you.