MY Families is forever, NO matter what! Written by Hanna Marie Caldwell
The man was brillant! "No one puts baby in the corner"! Grandma Carragher loved him as well! MMMMMM can I say sexy on this blog?
Hey! tell your mom I am having a dirty dancing record breaking marathon in his honor.... trying for 25 straight viewings. Popping the popcorn and waiting for her to arrive.
He was that Danneel.......Maybe Mom met him!!!
yes you can say sexy on this blog! and ok michelle i'll tell her
Post a Comment
4 comments:
The man was brillant! "No one puts baby in the corner"! Grandma Carragher loved him as well! MMMMMM can I say sexy on this blog?
Hey! tell your mom I am having a dirty dancing record breaking marathon in his honor.... trying for 25 straight viewings. Popping the popcorn and waiting for her to arrive.
He was that Danneel.......
Maybe Mom met him!!!
yes you can say sexy on this blog! and ok michelle i'll tell her
Post a Comment