Carra and her TALL date Noah,( look at her corsage he has great taste!) 
She said it was the best date of her life!! As of now she has only gone on the day date so I will keep you updated.
I was sad my dad didn't give the dream talk about respecting his baby girl. I am going to write it out for him when I am 16..
and tomorrow i am getting a facebook so expect a friend request.
5 comments:
She looks beautiful!!! I hope she has a blast!!! And is safe in the Big Blue Mama Van!!!
Carra - you look amazing! I hope you have a great time! Best date of your life - don't get used to it! Ha Ha
Remember I will be getting ALL the details!
Love ya tons!
AUNT Danneel - wow I feel so old my neice is on a date!
Carra looks stunning. I love her dress. i wanted to tell her that at church today but didn't get a chance. i miss you girls wished i was still in young womens.
Wow Carra's date is TALL! And she looks gorgeous! So fun.
When did we get old enough for our kids to date?
Marie- she is gorgeous..just like her mama.
I miss you. When can I come see you?
Post a Comment