MY Families is forever, NO matter what!
Written by Hanna Marie Caldwell
Sunday, March 28, 2010
new hair cuts !!
vashtia and marynda cut thier hair for locks of love. they look different! its crazy to think that they are growing up fast. haha marynda is almost 7 that is so crazy!!
Oh my goodness! Where did my little Marynda go? So cute the both of you! I love it! However I really loved the long long hair! Maybe you can grow it out for me again:)
3 comments:
Oh my goodness! Where did my little Marynda go? So cute the both of you! I love it! However I really loved the long long hair! Maybe you can grow it out for me again:)
What a sweet thing to do! Their haircuts are adorable!
You two are sooooo cute. I love the hair cuts you are both so grown up.
Post a Comment