MY Families is forever, NO matter what!
Written by Hanna Marie Caldwell
Sunday, August 24, 2008
DIAMOND BACKS GAME
This weekend we went to the diamond backs game while my mom was off partying with her sisters . It was bobble-head,80's,and cheer night. It was great fun. Hey, dad thanks for taking us to the game it was so much fun!!!
Hey Hanna! I just saw your comment on cjanes blog about Stephs accident, isnt that so sad? There are sveral of us from Snowflake following this horrible situation, we should all get together and think of something we can do to contribute.
oh yeah you probably dont know me lol~Im Cooper McCulloughs mom your Mom was his teacher in 6th grade~
Hi Hanna~yes I knew you were 13 that is why I said I was Coopers Mom, I knew you and he were the same age.~I had just seen your comment to cjane about Stephanie and her family.
3 comments:
Ok! So this is why you weren't at church! Looks like fun!
Hey Hanna!
I just saw your comment on cjanes blog about Stephs accident, isnt that so sad? There are sveral of us from Snowflake following this horrible situation, we should all get together and think of something we can do to contribute.
oh yeah you probably dont know me lol~Im Cooper McCulloughs mom your Mom was his teacher in 6th grade~
Hi Hanna~yes I knew you were 13 that is why I said I was Coopers Mom, I knew you and he were the same age.~I had just seen your comment to cjane about Stephanie and her family.
Post a Comment