Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day BBQ


Today we had a BBQ Aaron and his family came, Robert and his sons came, and of course Granny and Papa came, oh yeah the missionaries came but Ididn't get a picture!
You are probably wondering why I have this picture. Well, the missionaries came and gave a King Benjamin lesson the water is the temple, the cup is the tower the sprinkles is King Benjamin, and the potato ships are the people. King Benjamin sprinkles his happiness on all the people. Ever laughed at that. I love Labor Day !!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds fun to be somewhere where its not too hot to be outside. Oh yeah we were outside to day too it was below 100. Looks fun though and a bbq is always great on labor day.

PBJ said...

I wish I had been invited to come to a BBQ. I had fun with you guys for the few moments we saw each other. If there are any chips left eat them thinking of me.

Parrothead said...

Wish I could have been there it looks like you guys had some fun. BBQ is good!

DeWitts said...

How fun! The best times are always with the family!