MY Families is forever, NO matter what!
Written by Hanna Marie Caldwell
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Google Image Tag
The object is to find all answers to the following questions with Google images. I hope you enjoy! 1. Name-easy enough right yeah I put Hanna Caldwell and my picture is on the 3rd page. 2.Nickname - Hanna Banana - I hate this nick name. 3. Favorite color- 4.Bad habbits- taking pictures of myself- 5. Past and present love- Shem Bowman-
Hanna Banana... ITS CUTE, just like my dear niece. It is a term of endearment and Aunt Patti loves to call you that. It could be worse you could be called Bobo (that's the one I never could live down). Doesn't Treb sound better?
BTW sure I can draw a picture for you what would you like?
T
Hanna said "hey uncle treb can you draw me a picture?????? if you can then i think that will be cool hey um your house looks a lot different" Hanna
7 comments:
Hanna Banana... ITS CUTE, just like my dear niece. It is a term of endearment and Aunt Patti loves to call you that. It could be worse you could be called Bobo (that's the one I never could live down). Doesn't Treb sound better?
BTW sure I can draw a picture for you what would you like?
T
Hanna said "hey uncle treb can you draw me a picture?????? if you can then i think that will be cool hey um your house looks a lot different"
Hanna
I love that you love to take pictures of yourself! I do too! We must be related - no wonder we are both so cute. Can't wait to see you on Friday!
Hanna you're so cute! My favorite color is red too. So give us more details about this past and present love! haha! Love it!
Hanna,
Please forgive me on the nick name but I love you alot. I will try to grow up. You are a cutie pie though. Love you
well its ok if family call me hanna bananna BUT ONLY family
Hanna
hey hey hanna banana!
Hey Hanna Banana!
Yes, I said Hanna Banana. And I am not related. Love ya Hanna Banana.
Layla
Post a Comment