Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Timothy and his football

Timothy is in Pee Wee football. He had a game in Glendale,and it was hot hot hot.
See number 61 that's Tim! OK I know its not a good picture but that's OK at least I got a picture of the " huddle".
Marynda was helping Kelsy cheer for the little Lobos ! They were so so cute!
Tim was getting dehydrated so I told him to get a drink, then I got a picture. I think he could be in a commercial. He is so cute! ! ! ! =)
Oh yeah did I mention he played next to the Cardinal Stadium ! It was pretty sweet. I should have took a picture of him next to the stadium.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Hanna it wasn't that hot hot hot. I don't even think that it got above 100 that whole day. It was a beautiful day. I'm glad that you had fun though and enjoyed the long long long drive.

DeWitts said...

Timmy is so cute in his football outfit. Oh i love little Marynda, she always makes me smile in primary!

Tonja said...

Hanna I was so happy that you visited my blog. I had to check yours out. You are awesome! Isn't it fun to have a blog? Good bloggin!

Unknown said...

http://www.weather.com/weather/monthly/USAZ0083?from=36hr_topnav_undeclared nope follow this link and it got 100 of saturday the 13 and 95 on the 12

PBJ said...

Hey he is a handsome Football Player! Wish I could of been there.

The Williams said...

I find the difference in height between Lehi and Rueben and the "little players" pretty interesting.

hanna (kmcaldwell) said...

ok Cathe that is pretty crazy and it is so funny

Hanna