Monday, October 20, 2008

Carragher family get together

This past weekend we drove to New Mexico to see my mom's family. We went to our cousin Marcie's house. She has a beautiful house and yard! Then we went to Brian and Kristi's house! The next day we went shopping for Vashtia's Birthday..... After we went to Target, we drove to my Aunt Inez's house to visit. We waited outside until they came. But it wasn't boring she has a 1969 Chevy El Camino. So we took pictures in it!



Aunt Inez has Beautiful pots that are WAY EXPENSIVE!



When they finally got there we went out back and talked and talked and talked.



Aunt Inez's back yard is HUGE! and there were a ton of birds.


OK my cousin Rebecca has a little boy name Luke and he is the cutest little boy you will ever see. This may sound weird but they bought him a bull whip and we asked him if he was Indiana Jones. He said "NO! I don't have a hat!" then we asked him what he was going to be for Halloween he said "I Going to be superman! But I wont be able to fly!"


To close- I want to say one of my favorite sayings!
" Families are forever no matter what "
Hanna

1 comment:

PBJ said...

I am glad you had a good time visiting with Aunt Inez. I thought she had a beautiful garden and house too!

BTW, I took the little quiz that you have and I am a ESME... whoever that is. I haven't read the Twighlight series, yet.
Love you lots,
Aunt Patti