Monday, October 20, 2008

Vashtia




Dear Vashtia,
I was gone to right this so i hope you had a wonderful Birthday.
Now that your eleven you are getting smarter. I want you to know that you are a daughter of God and he loves you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Love <3
Hanna and mom and dad
P.s happy birthday hunter

5 comments:

Danneel said...

I love you so so much cute girl!

PBJ said...

Hey We love you alot. My little one who is the third just like me.
Happy Late Bday.

Parrothead said...

Hanna,
That was so sweet putting that on your blog. I read it and then made Aunt Patti read it. I guys make me proud!

Parrothead said...

AAArrrrrgh!!!
"I guys make me proud"... I was asleepwhen I typed that 5 seconds ago. YOU guys make me proud! Everyday...

DeWitts said...

Vashtia looks so cute. I love spending time with her in primary. I hope she had a great birthday.