




Uncle Treb,
You are my favorite Uncle on my moms side. OH YEAH! Your my only uncle on my moms side, but you are still my favorite.
Here are some things I love about you
you are a Disney World/Disney land lover
You are a Parrot Head
You married Aunt Patti
You teach little children
You are always there for us
I hope you have a Wonderfully Spectacular Birthday
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Treb! Better soak up the favorite uncle - hopefully you will have competition one of these days! I would agree though that you are pretty cool!
Thank you! My goodness this was a wonderful surprise, it brought a tear to my eye, and that just doesn't happen. I AM having a happy birthday for sure now. I love you all and WILL always be there for you!
Oh and Danneel... I welcome the competition for "favorite mom's side of the family uncle status" bring it on!!! LOL
Thanks again,
TREB
Treb,
You are my favorite everything no competition. I love you. Hanna thanks for doing this for me and him.
Post a Comment