Tuesday, November 4, 2008

VOTE YES!!!




Nov 4,2008,
Today before school I put painters tape on my shirt because it is Election day. My shirt said yes 102. Proposition 102 is very important, it is to define marriage. I love the slogan for Proposition 102;
"One Man, One Woman now that's marriage."
I think if you believe in something strong enough you should show it.
So I did.

Hanna Caldwell

2 comments:

Parrothead said...

It's taken a few years, but Arizona finally caught up with the Family Proclaimation and defined the obvious. If only other people could understand that marriage IS between a man and a woman. There is no other way,if it walks like a duck and quacks... Too bad we have to define it, but at least it is now official in AZ! Congratulations!

Danneel said...

Hanna - I love how you stood up for something you believe in! Something that is so right and brings happiness. I am grateful families are forever - I wouldn't want it any other way. Sorry but you are stuck with me!