Thursday, May 7, 2009

Happy Mother's Day


Tonight was the Kindergarten Mother's Day Luau. Poor Marynda had a sore tooth after school. Dr. West does not work on Friday's so we went to his office to find out what we could do for relief over the weekend. We found out that it was an abscessed tooth. We missed Vashtia's ballgame, Hanna, Timothy, and Vashtia's piano recital to get the tooth fixed. We did make it to the Luau on time. It was so cute. The kids sang two songs, did the limbo, took pictures, and ate cake. Marynda gave me a darling book that they added hand print pictures every month to it. It is quite a treasure. We then rushed off to Hanna's junior high concert - we only missed her first song. --- sigh of relief----- Then Hanna, Marynda and I went to Subway for dinner. Yes, it was a long day - but well worth it spending it watching my kids.

I was told Vashtia made an outstanding catch to save a homerun by the other team. The kids did fabulous at their recital and the Junior High Band was AMAZING!! Next week is the Show Choir Concert Brownie Social.

I hope I can survive the next two weeks of Little League - end of school stuff, Junior High Promotion, Church callings - I am sure I am forgetting something -

2 comments:

PBJ said...

Marie, You are a great MOM. Thanks for letting us bea part of your family's life. I live parenthood through you. Love you lots.

Unknown said...

The end of school is always crazy with nine million things to do thats to make summer vacation even more worth it.