Saturday, May 9, 2009

Mom...






Happy mothers day.
I want you to know that i love you so much! i am so glad that your my mom. Mothers day is only once a year, and i probably only treat you good once a year, maybe more. I want you to know that your are such a big influence in my life and i want to be exactly like you when i have a family on my own. You don't hear this enough I love you. Thank you for helping me write my exit essay and thank you for writing my speech. i don't know how you do everything you do! if i had to run five kids around, clean, do laundry, cook, take care of our yard, go to the temple, visiting teach, love a family, have alone time, and go to sonic, i think my head would spin of! i want you to know that i love you. you make my day when your happy and you make my days in a different way when your sad. i love your smile and your drop dead good looks. i want to have a best friend like you and Michelle. i want to be an example like you are, i want to give service like you do. i want you to know that i love you.
I want to have a relationship with my sisters like you and Danneel, Patti, and timilie. Mom i love you. I want to be just as strong as you are when sad things happen. I want to cry when i speak in front of people. I want to teach people things ( just not as a teacher), i want to sing as amazingly as you do.
You are my BEST friend in the whole wide world, i can come to you with anything, you inspire me to do better. i know i can't stay mad at you even if i try to. You always know how to make things all better. I couldn't wish for a better mom.
I love your gardening ninja skills. I wish i could plant flowers like you do. i love our garden that you started! YUM. the food from there is so yummy! I love how you cook, i know i complain but it really is amazing. I love how you know everything! mommy i love you. You put up with my crap every day, i don't even think i could deal with that. You are a super mom. I swear you can be in two places at once because that is how good you are with keeping us on schedule! i am so grateful for all that you do for our family. You deserve to go straight up to heaven and sit right next to heavenly father! I know that you are. You and grandma Carragher will make a big buffet. thank you for supporting me in whatever i decide to do,( except color guard) jk. I really am so in dept to you because you stepped up to be the swim team coach when no one else did, just because i wanted to do swim team!
I LOVE YOU!
Hanna Caldwell

3 comments:

PBJ said...

Great Tribute to your mom. I love it.

SamanthaZ said...

Hanna!
Thank you for your nice comments. Your letter to your mom is so sweet. You should email me your address and I can send you and your family a postcard, if you'd like. Samanthadayton@gmail.com
Love you
Cousin Samantha

Parrothead said...

That was so sweet. You are a good daughter. I know your mom loves you too. But what not to love!