Wednesday, January 4, 2012

grounded. under lock and key.


I realize that my last two posts have been about negative things. But really this grounded stuff is not to bad... I mean no Facebook and no phone sucks real bad... but i have time to have Hanna time which i needed so desperately... I wonder if that meant no blog either. Hmm i sure hope not.
So to catch up on my non blogging. I am a Junior in high school, and am wishing my life could slow down a little because it can be overwhelming at some times. I still feel like a pre-schooler who need snack time and a nap every day. Since I've last posted I have seen the hand of God in my life countless times. I know that he is aware of me and helps me to be the best me that i can be. Since I have last posted I have a million new favorite quotes. The one that has been in my mind the most in the past couple days is by Audrey Hepburn, it says " Nothing is impossible the word itself is I'M possible.
So my blog readers. I LOVE YOU!
~hanna

No comments: